This one day course teaches the skills and knowledge required to operate a commercial vehicle safely in a broad range of operational conditions. This can include urban and rural operations to ensure maximum safety in the work place.
- Journey Management
- Fatigue management and prevention
- Map and navigational techniques
- Crash prevention and avoidance
- Vehicle technology and how it works
- Road rules
- Pre-drive inspections
- Radio operation and protocol
- Smooth driving techniques
- Loads and restraints
Elements of the course:
- Operate commercial vehicle
- Monitor traffic and road conditions
- Monitor and maintain vehicle performance
Pre-Requisites and Requirements:
- A valid and appropriate drivers licence either P plates or Open license
- All participants must display a blood alcohol reading of 0.00% on commencement of each training day.
- Participants are to provide their own vehicles for use.
Location: This course is offered Australia wide.
Dates: This course is offered for group bookings (minimum numbers may apply). Please contact our office to arrange a suitable date.
Cost: Please contact our office for pricing.