This one day Safe Driving Course involves high-level driving skills and knowledge to enable drivers to apply safe driving behaviours to a broad range of urban and rural driving situations.
- Road Rules
- S.A.R.S system
- Fatigue Management
- Look at key incident factors
- Risk management by adopting safe driving techniques and habits
- Braking techniques
- Steering techniques
Elements of the course:
- Define and apply safe car driving behaviours
- Interpret and apply low-risk driving strategies
- Interpret and apply road rules applicable to safe driving
- Incident management
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of competence in car control skills
- Understanding vehicle technology and safety aids
Pre-Requisites and Requirements:
- A valid and appropriate drivers licence either P plates or Open licence
- Learner Drivers are also permitted (under supervision).
- All participants must display a blood alcohol reading of 0.00% on commencement of each training day.
- Clients are to provide their own vehicles (2WD or 4WD) for use.
National Competency Achieved (Statement of Attainment):
TLIC3036 – Apply safe car driving behaviours
Location: This course is offered Australia wide.
Dates: This course is offered for group bookings (minimum numbers may apply). Please contact our office to arrange a suitable date.
Cost: Please contact our office for pricing.