Australia's Leading Driver Education Company
Motor School is proudly one of the nation’s leading privately owned Driver Education Companies now in our second decade of continuous operation. The strength of our business is founded upon proven performance, combined with the highest levels of safe work practices and excellence in training.
Motor School was established in 1994 to deliver world class driver training designed through extensive experience and qualifications. Many providers use terminology such as world class and industry leaders, however there is no substance to the claims. Motor School have facilities in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia, Victoria and South Australia
- Motor School (Four Wheel Drive Training) was established in 1994
- First became an RTO IN 1998, current RTO 30973 (not under license)
- Director was Sargent in Charge of the Queensland Police Driver Training Unit
- Designed and delivered training courses from basic police driving courses through to complex specialist driving and riding courses.
- Writer for Courier Mail Car Magazine 97, Mining and Industry Magazines
- Television Presenter for Channel 9’s “Escape with ET” and Channel 7’s “Creek to Coast”
- Undertaking complex crash investigations including Office of State Coroner
- Developed towing courses working in conjunction with Industry
- Developed industry specific driving courses for BMA Mining and Gas Companies
- Stability testing of commercial vehicles to international stability standards
- Base in Germany with access to latest in vehicle technology
- Flew to Japan for specialised vehicle technology training for vehicle manufacturer
- Australian GT winning Race Team (National and International)
- Ducati Australia’s Adventure Bike Training Provider
- Tyre Launch programs for various tyre manufacturers
- Customer loyalty programs for leading vehicle manufacturers
- Vehicle launches for some of the world’s top vehicle brands including passenger cars, SUV, and performance vehicle range
- Extensive remote area experience including cattle industry and operating in desert areas.
- First class training facilities at our Queensland Office (Unmatched in the industry)
- Fleet of late model 4wd vehicles and motor cycles
- Class leading facilitators with extensive experience and training